I feel like what he did was a d***** bag thing to do

I hook up with this guy occasionally and the other day when I wasn't there he came to my work but with another girl. He has come to see me before but by himself or with a guy friend. Why would he come to a place where he knows I am and with someone else? We are just hook up buddies and he can do what he wants but what he did hurt my feelings. Why couldn't he go somewhere else with her? Could this mean he is trying to drop a hint to me like he likes her or is through with us fooling around?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow lol word of advice men can have hook up buddies, women get too emotionally attached. If you're just hook up buddies then why the F*Ck do you care who he is hanging out with lol. I tell you what do the exact same thing with him and see how he acts. Walk somewhere he will be with another guy and flirt like hell with that other guy and watch how your "hook up" buddy reacts. priceless! Only thing I can advice you to do is advance your relationship with him, or establish a set of rules for your guys Hooking up lol

good day!

What Guys Said 2

• Get a divorce...oh yeah you said it yourself, you're hook-up buddies. Seems like that's pretty easily laid out. You have sex...and that's it.

If you're going to have emotional turmoil over a situation that you created to meet a physical need, perhaps you should stop and reexamine just what you really want.

• You have no expectation of commitment from him, so he did nothing wrong. Are you starting to fall for this guy? If so, you ought to tell him and see if he's willing to want a relationship. If not, be prepared to cut it off with him, as it already sounds like you're getting attached to him.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it matters what his intentions are. All that matters is how you handle the situation. If it isn't working for you anymore, get out.

• He should mean nothing to you.