Girls, what is the best way to tell a girl you like her?

how would you wanna be told by a guy that he likes you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would want a guy to come to me in person look me in the eye, open his mouth to allow words to flow out and physically say how he feels about me. Honestly I feel that actually saying something to someone face to face is more powerful and direct than any other subliminal message that a guy could send. Gestures and beating around the bush can not only cause confusion, but it can be interpreted by different people in different ways. So saying it flat out, point blank period, plain as day straight to the girls face is the right way. You just have to remember that your actions after those words are spoken must follow suit otherwise you will seem like a liar, because although words are the basis to life your actions should follow what you say because actions speak louder than words but words are the actions opening act the rest of the show just needs to live up to them.

What Girls Said 15

• I kinda like them to say it with some urgency lol. Like blurting it out mid conversation, or showing up at my house at a random time. By the way, the second one should only be done if you're positive she likes you back, or else she might call you a creep haha.

• If a guy likes me and is really willing to tell me, is wanting to get my attention, he would take me somewhere where it would be just the 2 of us- a beach or a restaurant/cafe... He'd hold my hands on my lap as we sat down, look directly into my eyes and say: "I need to tell you something." The rest would just flow out as if nothing was stopping him. The obvious would happen, I'd blush and look down at my lap...then he'd lift my chin up, look into my eyes again and ask me if I was OK and what I thought. I'd tell him I felt the same and he'd lean in to kiss me... the rest just came naturally. (lol not sex!)

• he can just come up and tell me.

but I know how difficult that can be. I could never do anything like that.

or he can write me a letter saying that.

a guy did that once. it was adorable. :D

• telepathically

• "I like you."

• I would want him to get me alone away from the group and then just tell me. Say something like, "I've been wanting to tell you something for a while...I like you." And then see how she reacts. :)

• Oh yeah, and make sure you look her in the eyes!

• thats pretty much how I was planning it, just like that

• Well I think that that is perfect! :)

• Exactly like this! link

• IN PRIVATE! but in a creative way is really cool, this corny guy want put Wanna go out? on a pizza.

• look me in the eyes and just tell me

• I would want them to just say it...like real talk...no bull if you know what I mean

• Some cute creative way. But it really doesn't matter.

• somewhere quiet and just come out and say it, its so respectful and admirable to see someone admit their feelings like a noble man, there's this purity and honesty when someone is straight forward and takes a chance for the one they like

theres only been one guy in my life who told me he liked me, and to this day I respect him so much and can only think of positive things about him, I wish I gave him a chance, I couldn't be with him at the time because I was in love with someone else whom I knew long before I met this guy

• First and most importantly-- IN PRIVATE! Do not tell me in front of other people! And it would be better in person, because if you text me I will be paranoid that it is one of your friends messing with me! Plus with texts you can't read the others' emotions, in person you can see their facial expressions and it's just more "REAL"

But mainly-- just tell the girl! I like this guy and I THink he likes me back but it's so frustrating because he won't do anything about it! If only he would talk to me...

don't miss your chance

answer mine please? link

• just tell her verbally

• For me, I would like it if a guy has a single rose, looks at me in the eyes and say 'I love you'

What Guys Said 6

• This is someone you've been datIng for a while, right?

Otherwise forget telling her your feelings and ask her out instead.

• rule number one;

you communicate your feelings non-verbally. always. "i like you" or "I love you" are forbidden sentences.

remember that.

• curious, why non-verbally? why do you feel like you shouldn't say 'i like/love you'?

• when a guy says "i like/love you" to a woman, it's over. it's only a downhill from that point. you automatically become a puppy. you are conquered. when she hears these words she knows she has you in her pocket. you're not interesting any more.

on the other hand, in general, women don't really care what you say, women care what you do and how you do it.

with women it's all about actions and not about words - words can kill ya.

• You grab her hand look her into her eyes and then you put her hand on your boner and then you tell her, this is how I feel about you.

• Morse code. Chicks dig Morse code...

• I Sing...with LOVE. link

• dont, the person who has less attraction is the dominant one in the relationship.