Should I send this girl a message in this situation ?

hi ppl, I like a girl I met in a short class a while ago and since then I have been interacting with her on fb. After some months of chatting I finally asked if she would like to meet up sometime. she instantly said yes and even suggested meeting up the coming weekend. Then suddenly she disappeared from chat. I tried to contact her over chat for the next two weeks but she wouldn't respond to any of my messages even though I could see that she was active over fb (liking pics and stuff ). Then I decided to try for the last time... that time she replied and told that her chat was not working properly , she had been too busy and that she would like to meet up and once again suggested a date. Then when I was going to finalize, she said brb and didn't revert back again . I have seen some posts on her wall asking why she wasn't replying to chats too...So I was thinking of sending a message on her phone asking again ?( she had given me her no herself but we don't normally message on phone Because of FB chat ) Should I do that ? Would it look creepy ? Or should I give up ? I would hate to do that bcoz she is the kind of girl which I have always been looking for ... Please help me out...

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it sounds like she's been trying to avoid you asking her, come on .. that's more than coincidence that she 'doesn't get your messages' maybe she'd just be too uncomfortable to decline or doesn't want it to be awkward. Leave it while you still have some dignity, chasing her will do neither of you any favours and being over keen and desperate is not a good look. You're only young, there are 8 billion people in the world, you'll find someone else.

What Girls Said 2

• She doesn't want the plans to happen.

Why did she suggest them? She probably hoped you were busy or trying to back out nicely. In which, that was her way to go about it. Frankly, that's quite cowardly of her to do so.

Move on.

• If a girl wants to be with you, she would do what it takes to see, talk, and be with you.

What Guys Said 4

• Thats exactly what she's trying to do to you...confuse you, and she's got you. If I did'nt know better I guessing she's just playing games with you, or something close to that. I say just give her more time but be cautious man...she could be playing you out for the fun of it, don't get too emotional, be brave and good luck there.

• She is most likely avoiding you, I would guess she only saw you as a friend and after you made plans she realized you saw it as something more and she freaked out. Good luck.

• ABSOLUTELY NOT! are you crazy?

don't even try. if she really wants to go out with you she will get in contact with you. don't doubt that for a sec.

• Exactly what psychman wrote.