Stereotype, first dates?

For insteance, sex on the first day, that he just wants to get it in? Kiss on the first date, your easy? just hanging out , your the one I want? Do these all really mean this?

I know someone who had sex on a first date and they ended up being together for 2 yrs. IDK. I'm going on a date with a guy 2 years older than me who wants to have sex with me. He said it straight forward. I don't know if I'm just a booty call.

In the end, I went on the date hebtried tonf*** me I said no. Ot was kinda like rape but he wasn't like that. So he drove me home and our date was only 20 mins. Legit. I have morals and inwouldnt want him to disrespect me

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm going on a date with a guy 2 years older than me who wants to have sex with me. He said it straight forward. I don't know if I'm just a booty call."

link

• we went to school together and we had a long conversation for about a week about ourselves through text because I was busy all week. we got to know each other more than usual and yeah. he just said it. Also, my ex boyfriend was also 2 years older than me.

What Guys Said 3

• I go for a kiss on the first date, that's usually easy to get and I don't think any less of a girl whether or not I get the kiss.

I wouldn't be as forward as this guy about wanting to sleep with you since I think it's obvious that if we go out more then once I'm physically attracted. If you're not feeling comfortable, don't do it until you feel comfortable with him. Unless he asked you out on a date and said he wanted sex. Then his game is awful.

• those rules are stupid. if it feels right, do it. if you have doubts, dont.

• If you give it up soon, he gets sex and can leave do whatever his booty call is done, if you hold out for a while and get to know each other then it is more likely you will have a relationship, not just a booty call.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're afraid that he's not gonna want a second date after the sex, why don't you give him a blowjob? I think it's perfect to end a first date. You satisfy him, thank him for the date and show him your sexuality. If he wants more, he'll have to date you again.

• sometimes having sex right away is fine but if you don't know each other well I do not recommend it because based on my experiences, my friends, and what I have seen here:

if the guy barely knows you yet, he wants to get to know you, but having sex very fast will give him the "grand prize" before he even gets to know you. some guys won't care, but some may write you off as easy or some will be less interested than they would have been otherwise.

it is smarter to not have sex right away. in some cases it doesn't matter, but more often than not it hurts your chances of having more than a bootycall, when it could have been more.

so I don't recommend it. and if he just wanted sex he will leave fast, and your head will be clear of confusion.

even if you are horny, if you really like him you won't just be thinking about the sex anyway.