What do you do when there is no special guy in your life to think about?

Sometimes I find myself not having anyone to think about and it really sucks...what should I do?

I have accepted it for a long time now and I feel like I am finally ready for a guy but there is no guy out there for me

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• You have a whole world in front of you and you don't know what to do because your not thinking about a guy?

Your problems may be a tad larger than we first anticipated sweetie.. It may be time to find yourself a new calling.

• I've been in situations like that & it makes it dangerous when I do feel that way. Here is why. I start looking for someone and end up with the WRONG person. Because I start feeling not alone anymore and I settle, I over look what's important. Love... Either they don't love me the way I love them or vice versa. It just becomes someone to have around. The moment I stopped looking and started living and having fun with myself or friends is the moment when I found someone special. Be careful, being alone sucks, but getting with someone who sucks is even worse.

• Don't worry, you can think about me. I'll allow it

• Life does not revolve around guys. Enjoy life.

• Do something with your time. Your life isn't dependent on if you have someone else to think about or not. It's important that YOU do what YOU want to do with it. I wouldn't sit around and wait for someone else to deliver some kind of life to you.

• Think about girls? ha no only kidding (unless of course maybe, lol)

Umm, if you have no guy in your life..you just have to keep busy. The busier you are, the more likely you are to forget that you don't have a guy in your life.

Guys are attracted to a girl that has substance!

• I have no girl to think about, I don't know I just accept it and misewell enjoy what I have/ can do.

• edit: pretty funny how the 2 replies are from guys.

• ya but I seriously need help haha

• Lol idk, hangout with friends take your mind off it? Go to the beach/mall meet some guys?

• There are guys. Be picky and patient!

• What activities do you do that involve guys?

• Work on yourself and make yourself a better person, and a someone who attracts good guys.

• thats just life you'll probably find something if you look forit, just takes a while

What Girls Said 5

• evetything I do when there's a guy I like, except more of it.

• well I wish I had no one to think about

getting him off my mind is damn near impossible and its driving me crazy!

• I think we're all worried about finding a partner when we're in our teens and early twenties because of fairytales and shows that are all based aroud relationships like that that it almost seems like that's the only thing in life that we're meant to do - our goal is to get married / have one partner to live with!

Reality is, there is much more to life than finding a partner so try not to focus on the fact that there's no special guy in your life. Your life is special, know God and help others.

• It's not like the world has nothing but "guys" to think about lol.

If you look around very well, you will discover many amazing, interesting and wonderful mysteries and secrets in this life. There're many things in this life to learn and think about. And our ages are very small to learn all of these things.

No need to waste more time! ^_<

• go out more. go to places with large crowds like parades, parties, etc. make sure you look hot and some guy is bound to hit on you or approach u. this way you get to mingle and meet new faces. when you meet new people its an exciting feeling so I can't imagine anyone feeling alone after meeting & socializing with new faces. to take your mind off it for now, do something fun.I don't know what your interests are but start doing something fun with friends or families. play a sport, go to the club, go to the movies, go shopping, go to an amusement park whatever you view as fun. sitting around and thinking about it is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally not gonna help. that makes it way worst.