It scares me to be vulnerable with her again but is it worth it?

my ex and I remained acquaintances after we broke up. there was a time where we ended up fighting because I pursued her too hard even though she didn't want to be with me (she was in a r/s) and we fell out for over a year. but we were reacquainted again a year later and her feelings for me came back. I on the other hand pretended to have none for her, 'cos I was already scarred once. the last time we met was in December.

just 3 days ago I met up with her again, to retrieve something of mine that she had. we talked and she brought up some instances of the past. after that day I realized my feelings for her are still strong and I can't go on hiding them. I guess she too felt that way 'cos when I got home and went online, I saw her away message say "we could have had it all". the only thing is she's still in a relationship and won't act on her feelings if she doesn't know for sure that I have feelings for her too. what do I do? it scares me to be vulnerable with her again.

Most Helpful Guy

• It should scare you. Most likely she will never act on these feelings since something stronger is keeping her in the current relationship, so you would be asking for another disappointment if you were to confide your feelings to her.

What Girls Said 1

• tell her the truth. then ist up to her.

What Guys Said 2

• She's in a relationship... You really wanna be the guy to make her dump another?

Plus, who knows how serious she is over this, she could just be playing you both.

• Don't fall for it man.. that's just chick talk.