When do you think it's time to have THE talk?

I have been seeing this guy for 2 months, he is the sweetest guy ever always takes me out and loves to cuddle, he is almost always the one to text first and sure is always the one asking to meet up.

Anyways I'm starting to really like him and I know he likes me too just by the way he looks at me and talks to me :)

Now the thing is I'm not pushy or anything and actually it never was in my mind to rush into a relationship, but the fact that we are not in a relationship means we are allowed to see other ppl?and he is away for a holiday in his home town at the moment and stresses me a little wondering what he is up too there (he does text me every now and then and even told me he showed pictures of me to his mum).

SO what do you think?should I bring up the talk when he comes back?if not should I wait for him to bring it up? or maybe he dsnt thnk its necessary to have THE talk.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Id say just ask him out once he gets home.