Guys do you find it annoying when a girl texts you wanting to talk to you?

I text this guy I like, not all the time but most of the time when I do he never texts me back. Is he annoyed of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, if it's going to be more than like 3 consecutive messages. . . call. And it just really stems from the fact that I usually have to stop what I'm doing, then start again, then stop, and start. . . you see where this is going. It's not the person that becomes cumbersome, it's the fact that I lose my place, or and have to get situated again, and go through it again, etc. . . that's annoying - It's Not The Person.

However, don't let it become the only way that communication takes place. That's when it changes from a situational problem to an individual preferenced clash in differences.

What Guys Said 1

• Basic but plausible question here:

Does he even have texting?

What Girls Said 4

• The only time my ex wouldn't text me back is when he was busy and he would when he had time.

My new guy is a slacker and texts me all day long at work and we talk all day.

I think it just depends on the guy. Ask him if he would prefer for you to just call.

• I agree mostly with the other answers BUT I would suggest not even calling unless maybe you have a specific reason to, like ask to hang out or ask about something for a class.

• i don't think guys tend to like the whole texting thing... but if the guy likes you he would... so it just depends if he likes u

• Text once, no response then call once. No response? Wait til he contact you about 3 days of no reply, then move on. He's not interested.