What is it like dating?

I have never dated a girl always been single, I use to be very shy around girls in high school, I am now doing better at talking to girls, I Still have a few issues here an there talking to them an keeping in touch. So What should I do when dating a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• As everyone has already said, the best thing to do is be yourself. You want to lead the girl to like you for who you are. Do fun things with her that you like to do with your friends because you are probably going to want to be able to share these things with whoever you end up with in the long run. Have fun, laugh, be silly... Don't go into any dating situation with huge expectations, just have a good time and let the rest happen on its own. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Be yourself, treat her right..think 'would I approve of a man doing this to my mom what I'm doing to my girl?' if not..don't do it.

Give her what you want..respect, love, and loyalty

:)

• I think it'd be easier if you ask girls out for a lunch/dinner because when you don't know what to say, you can be quite for a while and let you both enjoy or talk ab the food.

Anyways, just be yourself and don't try any strange things to impress her because if she agrees to go out with u, she's fond of who you are now.

• Know that you need to be yourself and that she probably is just as timid as you so don't worry about saying somthing stupid. she is rethinking every word she wants to say to make sure everything comes out right. relax and just talk to her like you would one of your friends, and if there is a lull in the conversation just ask another question about her. most girls like to talk about themselves. lol

• "rethinking every word she wants to say"

Hey and I figured that was only me who did that...

• no many girls expecially myself do it. I re-read everything even a texti send to my best friend that I have know for 20 years

• just be yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• in simple terms, it's like having

a "really" great friend.. ^-^

• trying to sell yourself

• glad I'm not alone in this