Why do guys always have to lead? why are girls extremely attracted to guys who lead, that are leaders?

and why is it better to be a leader than a follower? Why do girls always or usually want the guy to lead the relationship, be the dominant one, or lead the interaction when talking, having conversation, lead in everything or almost everything?

why does everybody think it's easier to be born male?
I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE A GIRL'S CONFIDENCE, BALLS, MASCULINE, MANLY, LEADER, TAKE-CHARGE, BOYFRIEND SQUEAL AS I BREAK HIS F***IN' NECK!, THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH TO PROVE I HAVE BALLS!, THAT I AM A MAN!
always angry about this

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't know, but I don't like it

What Girls Said 3

• because I don't want some scared, awkward sissy

• really makes me angry

• I don't want him to lead in everything, but I don't want a pansy; a coward, a punk, a guy who is going to be dominated verbally and physically and let someone walk all over him. It's just not attractive to me at all.

• Sheisty there pretty much was right on the money. I think it's because girls want someone who is a dominant figure, who will always be there for them and will be the support, the backbone if you will, of the relationship. By being a leader you have confidence and know what you're doing most of the time, and honestly, that is SO attractive :)

What Guys Said 6

• Leadership shows strength and confidence. Strength to stand up and rally your team at work to finish the big project for example. To guide those around you and confidence and belief in yourself that inspire others and comforts them because the assume if you're going to be the leader, you know what you're doing and you're doing it for the best.

• What would you rather do the dance for somebody or somebody do the dance for you?

• basically your question is, why do girls like confident alpha males?... because that's just the way nature says it should be.

• just makes me wanna kill somebody for it being unfair like this but unfortunately I don't want to suffer the consequences

• f*** life because of this

• tell me about it, geeze