I've been talking to this guy for a year now and he invited me to spend the weekend at a hotel.

I Haven't got to hangout with him much because I live so far from him. He wants to pick me up this weekend and spend a weekend at a hotel. Is he looking for a hookup or something serious.. I don't know if I should go or not I need a second opinion. He told me he likes me a lot but he is very attractive so I don't know if I could believe him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm, it's really depends on you!

To be honest, I met my boyfriend just like you. It may sounds wierd, but you can be more feminist, you wouldn't think he play you! You should think you play him!

If you like him, just do what you want to do, you don't need to know his purpose. Because you can think you are the player, that would make you much better.

When I met my boyfriend, I find he's attractive and I want intimacy with him but I will leave after that. But I don't know why he can't stop chasing me. So he become my boyfriend now.

• Girl, sometimes don't take yourself as a victim. But do it rationally.

What Guys Said 2

• he's going to hit it and quit it, trust me on this.

• hookup. stay away from this guy. pure player ,user and quitter

What Girls Said 2

• he wants to have sex. that's all

• I wouldn't go and spend a weekend with him. Do you know him well enough? If he likes you, suggest you meet somewhere neutral, get to know him, and then take it from there.