How many people have you dated in your life?

I've dated two, but one of them didn't really count. "Date" could either mean go on a date with or be in a relationship with.

• None
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5 or more
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Dates? Hundreds. Relationships, both short and long-term, just a handful.

• Damn. You've got a few hundred on me then haha! I've been on one date :P

• wow it sounds like your whole life all you do is always think about ways to date girls.

• I work from home, so I can set my own hours, hence it makes it easy to date a lot of girls. My approach is as follows. If you have only dated one or two people, you don't know what most girls are like. If you don't know what they are like, how do you know if what you have is what you want? I've found a few girls that are right for me, and a lot that aren't. Going on a lot of dates filters out the good from the bad.

What Girls Said 12

• I've had three boyfriends, including my current guy. I haven't done much 'dating', as far as going on actual dates prior to starting a relationship, or aside from my relationships.

• Had only 2 serious relationships in my lifetime, I don't like dating much. I like being exclusive with that person.

• Me too - I like being exclusive with people - but that can't happen before you know them well...

• I've been on so many dates, I've lost track. Relationships I had 3 but they all weren't really seriosu, exept for the current one

• Zero.

Ive never dated. Or been in a relationship...

• 1 serious relationship (lasted 3 years), one guy I liked since I was a kid, but when I grew up, I found that he was so wrong for me (I striked it off as even counting lol I just rather forget about that 1).

• Dated quite a few, had relationships with 5 not including the one I am currently in

• two FWB and a hook up...I don't think that counts as 'dating'

• I've been on a decent amount of dates, but its really not my thing. I've been in three serious relationships, including the one I'm currently in.

• 1 guy. dating isn't my thing to be honest. I'm focused on other things in life and still am

• Nothing wrong with that - in fact, that's actually good. It means you don't rely on relationships to keep happy, which is the main problem most people have on this site.

• Very true. Furthering yourself personally is actually much more important in life.

• agree! when people are so young they don't know what they want in life and have nothing built up. people should experience life and find out about themself and their wants and needs before dating or having sex. I think that's why so many people regret decisions in life because they rush for no reason

• 1 serious when I was younger I "dated" but it was play dating so it dose not count like all the stupid kid sh*t ... but yeah only one and that was enough pain to last a life time and then some ^_^

• Ouch :(

You're still young though, you'll get over it haha. :)

• Wait lol GAG still censors words like ass? Lame :/

• A lot.

• Hmm.. I've been with 4 guys.

Two guys were relationships.

One guy, I was dating.. Almost turned into a relationship but things didn't work out.

The other one was a FWB. So, that doesn't really count. I guess, 3 guys lol..

What Guys Said 6

• One serious big relationship that lasted 3 years and that really screwed me up. She cheated, she caused drama, spent all of my money, was unpredictable, and immature.

I had another very brief almost not considered a relationship with a girl which I wish worked out even though its been 7 months or so since we went our separate ways.

• Why didn't it work out with the second girl?

• It's just about confidence, dude. Not the confidence of knowing that girls will like you. Because the reality is, most girls you'll approach will be pretty unresponsive, either because they're unimpressed, not available, or even shy themselves (more common than you'd think). Rather, it's about the confidence of knowing that it doesn't mean sh*t if a girl rejects you because you can just keep plugging on until you find a girl you can go out with. (Not that I approach many girls myself though.)

• Look at TheDigitalSaint's response/comments down at the bottom of the page. He explains what to do pretty decently I think.

• Zero, I'm a p****. At least I'm not a p**** to admit it. lol

• I wasn't +1ing the fact that you've had zero dates, I just liked your comment after :)

• I've noticed that. I also think I'm getting closer to coming out of my shell and more likely to approach or talk to girls. I just need to open myself up a bit more. Thanks for all of that. I do appreciate it.

• That's good to hear!

• Damn I have no idea how many girls I've gone on a date with.

• I did not count :S

about... 16-20 my people.. russian

12-15 other countries

only 2 American :)

but I am not sure.

• 3 people?

• Two, one of them in middle school when I didn't even realize I was dating her haha.

• Hahaha nice. Wanna explain?

• We talked a lot, then it just came up how we liked each other more than friends. But I thought I had to ask her out, obviously not for her though lol.

• Haha oh that's not as bad as I was expecting.