Call Me Maybe - Have You Ever Tried This, Ladies?

In the song "Call Me Maybe", she just hands her number to a guy and tells him to give her a call... Ladies, have you ever tried this?

Most Helpful Girl

• No because:

1) That song is so f***ing annoying. I can hear the talented aspiring musicians cry themselves to sleep because that garbage is on the radio and not their potentially great works of art.

2) I feel that most guys would view a girl who did that as a booty call.

3) Even though it's lame, I like it when guys make the very first move that involves telling me that he likes me.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 18

• i have. its totally cool, I don't really expect a call tho, I kinda just do it. What's the worse that can happen? rejection.. pufft. its nothing but a bump on the road. :D

SO JUST DO IT! :P

• Nope, I'd kinda like to try it though haha.

• i actually know someone who'd walk up to guys and give them cards that'd say: "you're cute, text me sometime :) (with a phone number)". We called them her 'business cards' haha

• I never have but if I was more confident I so would! would have to be the right setting and maybe after a conversation that was really good!

• Too shy to do that. Wanted to once as a kid. Froze and spoke incoherently.

Now I don't even want to. I think guys should pursue the girls.

• No I don't think it'd woork

• Yes I have. It was a spare of the moment thing and actually worked out really great for me over all.

• Of course... not.

• Hmm, if someone dares me to do it, I might actually do it! Haha..

• i wish to try BUT I am afraid the guy will consider me a Slut.

• oh my goodness but a negative way to look at yourself ... I wouldn't think you'd be a slut, so aka you think Carly Rae Jepsen is a slut?

• I could never. I don't think I'd ever. That takes a sh*t load of confidence imo.

• of course! hahah crazy..

• I'm kinda shy to do that but it depends on how much I liked him :P

• Nah did you see the ending id be devestated

• I threw a wish in a well I didn't get my wish or his number he was gay anyways

• No that would be very awkward

• Ha, yeah with my current boyfriend as joke and it turned out great lolz

• No and I don't think I would because I'd probably be in a much more serious situation so it would be out of place to do that.

Btw that guy is so hot. :D

• Too bad he turned out to be gay lol

• Yeah... not really... he's still eye candy. :) Wouldn't go for him in any other way ahha..