If you ask someone two questions via text, email, Facebook?

If you ask someone two questions via text, email, Facebook, or I'm why do they only reply to one and not the other?

Do guys and girls do it for the same reason? or do they differ?

Most Helpful Girl

• They wanted to ignore the first one but when they read the next one they forgot that they were ignoring the first, thus blowing their cover haha. Either that or they're really absent minded or forgot to reply to the first one later on and replied immediately to the next because they were alerted.

What Girls Said 1

• I personally am scatter brained so if you ask me more than one thing I will only answer the last thing I remember however many people won't tell you certain things weather they be embarrassed of what you will think or how it may sound. If you really want to know an answer to a question you ask. Do it in person. You will be able to see how they react when you ask it and get a better explanation as to the answer or the lack there of.

What Guys Said 1

• one of the questions sucked and I didn't want to answer it