What would you do if you were caught in this pickle?

Someone you really liked that hurt you is in your (class, workplace, church or other group)...

maybe they aren't doing much to hurt you now, but even the sight of them bothers you. You don't want to see them. Hear them. Anything. In your world it would be better if they did not exist.

But other people in that group you love. It feels like home being there. Would you stay, despite how that person makes you sick?

• I would leave/ transfer
  • I would stay
  • Idk
Seems like girls feel differently about this subject than guys do. Not that I have much to go off of...

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely just keep living my life and staying in that group. Screw the person who hurt me - I won't give them the pleasure of knowing they still affect me.

• @Update: Seems like *ONE girl feels differently about this subject than *THREE guys haha. There's no point in looking at gender when there's only a one-person sample size for girls...

• Yeah, I know... so I went tonight and he spoke to me.

link

No one answered yet. Any thoughts?

• Just answered.

What Guys Said 2

• I would stay.

I have control over how I feel, and one person isn't going to prohibit me from doing what makes me happy.

• Why should I give up something I want to do cause of them? F***letting them have that kinda power over my life.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry but this is something that you're just going to have to grit and bare. The best thing to do is to talk to other guys and get your mind off of him. You first have to take the steps to start moving on from this guy.