GUYS- do you ever wait for a girl to call you?

Question is above ^

Girls are known to wait for guys to call. Does it go the other way around too? Or will a guy initiate calling all the time if he really was interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes we do wait. We might make the first couple of moves but after that we want to see what her interest level is. Plus we don't want to look clingy and obsessed.

Let me put it another way since women can't seem to grasp this concept. However, maybe there just using their gender role as a cop out. In any event, look at it this way. Let say you just met someone new, they might even be a girl. You think they are really cool and want to be friends with them. Nothing sexual or romantic, you just like hanging with them. As a result, you start to text and call them just to talk or to invite them to hang out. Not once does this person ever text you or invite you hang and sometimes blows off your plans or texts. How does that make you feel? Clearly it tells you this person isn't interested in being your friend otherwise they would also be calling you to hang out. The same concept applies to dating. A girl who doesn't reciprocate is basically telling the guy, I'm not interested, leave me alone.

Men are not robots who are programmed to hit on girls and will do so no matter what. We have brains and insecurities just like you do. If we don't get good vibes, we'll move on.

What Guys Said 7

• A guy might wait a little, to no come off as desperate or needy, but if a guy really likes you, he will call sooner or later. I doubt a guy would wait more than two weeks if he is really into a girl.

Or, it you always call a guy, and he doesn't call you back...he is not that interested.

Remember that moive "He's Just Not That Into You"? It's pretty spot on! Sorry.

• Yes believe it or not we do sometimes. When you're interested in someone, you want to spend time with them so it's normal.

Both should initiate, unfair for only one side to do so.

• I sometimes hope she will call

N I guess depending on the girl.

in the past I've had a few Girlfriend who

would actually call me, sometimes

in the middle of the night. I'm sure

all guys like it when a girl calls them.

Instead of us calling the girl :)

• Everybody wait :(

• it should go both ways, I'm not going to keep iniating every single f***ing time.

• I call if I have something to talk about. I don't just call just because. More awkward silences then.

If I don't call first every time, it has nothing to do with my interest level. Actually, if a girl never initiates anything like that, I would assume she's not into me.

• i make her call me cause I'm the man

What Girls Said 1

• my husband did because he is shy and did not want to be rejected