Girls, would it be fine for your boyfriend to hang out with girls?

Example:

if your boyfriend made friends with girls from work.

N than he later told you" Hey honey I am

going to the mall with Jenny"

Girl: "who is Jenny?"

Guy: "A friend from work"

If they went to the movies, mall park where ever.

Him and a girl or a group of girls. I'm sure

a group mixed with both guys and girls would be fine

right?

I knew I was right :) I know I'd be pissed and question my girl if at some point she'd want to hang out with a guy.

Okay so what if your Boyfriend has mentioned a girl from work and he teels you stories of what they do at work. N than suddenly he tells you he is gonna go out somewhere with her. WHat would your reaction be? O_o

Most Helpful Girl

• "Boyfriend has mentioned a girl from work and he teels you stories of what they do at work. N than suddenly he tells you he is gonna go out somewhere with her. WHat would your reaction be?"

Start looking for a new boyfriend.

Go hang out with a guy "friend".

What Girls Said 10

• All I would want to know is who she is and how long they been friends. I think it would be odd if he never mentioned her before and now suddenly wants to go to wherever with her. I would think he'd tell mi about all his friends guys or girls and not just one day randomly bring up their name. If it's a group I'd still would want to know but I'd be fine if it were a group and what not.

So it all depends on what the whole situation is. But I would hate for him to not ever tell mi and keep it from mi...and then I find out from someone else..it just makes it look worse =P

• Okay Jessi so your telling me, If he has mentioned her before previous times. you would be totally okay with them going out somewhere?

• Yeah if he told mi about her and I met her then I'd be like okay. =P wouldn't you?

• uhhh jessi I think you are wrong check out Sweet_18 answer :)

• I had a ex who is still a friend but I completely trusted him then and now. That's what happens when you build a relationship based on trust and tell one another things. It may not be the same for everyone. It would be suspicious for a lot of people who have trust issues or do not like their bfs or gfs to hang around the opposite gender. If I completely trust him then why would I be led to believe he'd do anything. I have guy friends and he has gotten jealous but he trusted mi to not do anything with them despite his insecurities. We were together for a long time and others may not be comfortable with that but I am.

• Is this the Douche BF? lol

N you said EX? O_o hmmm trust?

Hmmm wonder why the break up than?

It's like saying a guy and girl can become

to be best friends, when we all know that

is IMPOSSIBLE :)

• lol. no not the douche =P

That's not impossible.

• It's fine by me. I trust him.

• "Okay so what if your Boyfriend has mentioned a girl from work and he teels you stories of what they do at work. N than suddenly he tells you he is gonna go out somewhere with her. WHat would your reaction be? O_o"

I'd be mad at him for even talking like that

• Be careful with this one you don't want to hold him down and make him feel like he not allowed to hangout with friends but you may want to let him know that he should only treat her as a friend no flirting

I caught my boy friend tenting one of his friends who is a girl and it was appropriate at all.

My suggest is to give him freedom but not to much let him go to the mall with her maybe suggest him to bring some other guy friends or other friends to ... See if you can join if you do though treat her nicely she's a friend of his. Tell him he can go and that you trust him. Maybe ask him to call before he goes to the movies or when he is on his way home.

a relationship is like a building the foundation is trust if you take trust away or he breaks it the building falls down . There for the relationship is wrecked.

• Hell naw. Guys don't just befriend girls for the hell of it. He's trying to cheat

• Exactly :)

• even if he is not trying to cheat and have a fun time. What if the Girlfriend wnats him, I believe temptation always wins in a guys mind :)

• If it were just him and one other girl or even 2 or three other girls and no other guys...NO. Not ok.

but if it were a co-ed group that's ok.

• I would quesion what exactly they are doing and why they are hanging out so much. I'd also be pissed that I wasn't invited to go hang out with you guys..I'd think that you were probably hiding something from me. Also you hang you see this girl everyday at work so to go out of your way to hang out with her yet after work would be very suspicious and proabably a little hurtful since you aren't hanging out with your girlfriend whom you probably see less of

• *lifts an eyebrow* I'd be like... Mall? Sounds like one on one shopping and since it's so personalised I'd think it would be highly unnecessary.

If it were a movie I'd think that was okay but at the same time it can still be somewhat inappropriate too. -_-

If he went to the shops with a group I'd just think wtf.

Anyway I wouldn't want him to go somewhere, that girl can look after herself.

• Normally yeah, I'm fine with my boyfriend having girl friends. But if I've never even heard of her from him before (like in the example you described), I'd be super uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 0