Spontaneous kiss, turn on?

Assume this guy isn't your boyfriend, nor are you really necessarily dating. It's just some guy that you think is attractive. He's not a complete stranger, but there is no prior relations going on aside from maybe some innocent flirting.

Would it be a turn on if the guy just spontaneously gave you that devious seductive look and then just grabbed you and kissed you? You know like those scenes in the movies where the girl is mid sentence the guy will just grab her and kiss her. Or would it make you feel uncomfortable since you weren't dating the guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• If and only if I found him attractive. Sure.

What Girls Said 5

• Lol If I was really horny at that time then it would work but that's not very likely so id most probably get freaked out and try to have as little contact with that person as possible on the time to come

• If I was attracted to him and felt the chemistry between us then I would love a spontaneous kiss! I find that confidence extremely sexy :)

• i think it hottt

• If both of us were flirting and I seemed into him, then sure why not :) but just the grab tight and kiss...don't go no further.

• Of course, I'm not that much of a scum bag lol.

• lol, then go for it, she should respond to it :)

• no I don't care how attractive this guy is. its creepy and I will regard as a sexual harassment.

• Point well taken, but this bring me to another issue, which is that, girls want guys to be proactive about approaching them, kissing them, being sexual with them, but then girls like your self threaten sexual harassment, so it scares us from doing the very think that many women fantasize about.

What Guys Said 0