I've met a smart beautiful girl/woman, could it be real?

this woman I met recently, seems to be smart, and her beauty is compared to top females. She's the kind I dream about, and she likes me after meeting only one time.

I didn't give her many hints that I would want to pursue her, she announced me several times about the hour she was going to leave that evening and I let her go, but we have contacts so we can meet again. Once I got so close to a dream, I can hardly believe its true. I've never felt ready to be in a serious relationship, and now I really don't know what her expectations would be at this age. As she is close to my age I wonder how its possible for such a girl to be single and why ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you don't make a move she will continue to be single.

It happens, if she as beautiful as you say, she probably doesn't get approached by that many guys, they're intimidated. Just like you they expect that she can't be single.

However just cause you think she's so great, don't go and smother her because your desperate to keep her. I've spent the past few days talking with a friend who's split with her boyfriend because of that. I had to breakdown it for her bit by bit to show her he was basically a desperate loser.

You've gotta keep that ability to walk away, doesn't mean you will, but the ability to do that adds value to you and neediness just doesn't fit with that.

• thanks! you pointed out things I've observed too at other guys. I personally didn't let her know that I'm too interested, I'm not desperate any more at my age, but she indeed remembered me about the days when I was younger when I would do something to keep her.

But you know, its that feeling, after waiting so long being single, why me?, what she sees in me?, probably she saw a perfection image just like I saw in her.

• That's good, gotta keep some control in your hands. If you can't explain it, it's probably good. It just makes sense and you don't need a reason why. Though you'll probably figure out why over time.

What Girls Said 4

• You're not gonna find out until you pursue her. She could be single for a number of reasons, but if you like her, what does it matter? Get to know her better and find out yourself. You don't gain anything if you don't risk anything.

• I will surely meet her again as this girl intrigued me so much. Maybe I'll update this topic after I find out more about her personality, I hope to be real.

• I'd like to know! But don't glorify her so much. No one is perfect. True love is when you can love their imperfections as well. Don't hold her up to a standard; simply discover who she is.

• Dont sound so dreamy, you don't even know her yet! But wish you luck! Why she's been single? maybe she hasn't been single for that long! Maybe your the lucky guy!

• Honestly, there is probably something wrong with her even if it is a very deep, undesirable personality trait that hasn't come out yet. No one is perfect and it is extremely difficult, for any male or femle, to find an attractive person who doesn't have f***ed up parts to themselves.

• Some guys are too shy/intimidated to ask girls out. I wonder the same thing- why don't I have a boyfriend, there's nothing wrong with me!

answer mine please? link

• So what's in a woman's mind when she thinks about being asked out ?

I've answered yours, its much easier as you two know each other quite well, whereas I've just met her.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't get too worked up about it. She's just a girl, remember. Just see how things go, and be relaxed above all. It's awesome if things work out, but if not, it's still cool. But yeah dude go for it! Sounds like a nice gal.

• Dunno! Only one way to found out though.

• Because maybe she was meant for you, mate.

• thanks, that's nice said, we will see, life goes on!

• Its a trap don't do it!