Every girl has a boyfriend?

why is it that pretty much everyone is in a relationship when in their twenties? It almost seems like the guys just pick one up as if they were at the grocery store buying a gallon of milk.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not true, I'm 21 and I have never been in a relationship ever, I get guys asking to date me and flirt with me but I have to say no all the time because they don't even know me but they just expect me to know if I like them from the second I meet them and just push too quick, so never really met the right guy whos paitent enough, I've met a few nice guys of course in the past who are still my best friends (which I don't really see but still talk to) but nothing ever really happened even if we will always have a thing for each other. There's loads of single girls out there these days though, trust me, they don't enjoy the company of most people as much as I do these days.

• That's just it, a lot of guys rush into things to fast. some strictly go off looks, its sad but true. If they are attractive I like to get to know them better first, I don't just go off there looks.

• I don't have an entire network of girls that I already know unfortunately so I'm kind of stuck approaching random girls. I don't see the problem with it I mean everyone is a stranger until you meet them and get to know them.

• Yeh but in my experience when guys ask me out without even getting to know me I just feel like they are treating me like a cheap tart, you have to earn our trust first just like you want us to earn yours, we all want a nice relationship but you can't get that if your not willing to put in the time to understand each other first.

What Girls Said 6

• Are you jealous or something? I'm 22 and I don't have a boyfriend, lets be real here. If you really want a girlfriend, why don't you make a move on someone.

• I've approached maybe 10 girls in the last few months. I guess that's not that many but it's better than nothing:)

• Not entirely true. I'm about to be 23 and have never been like a 'gallon of milk" (that made me laugh btw)

• the longer you wait the better. so you have a piece of mind. But, yes your right, some start too early.

• This is not true, I know many people in their 20's who is not in the relationship

• I'm 22 and don't have a boyfriend! But yeah I knw what you mean, a lot of my friends have significant others. I feel lonely :(

answer mine please? link

• Well it makes sense as most people become driven (biologically) in their 20's to search for a lifetime partner. Loneliness is also at it's peak during this time so many people don't want to be alone. That being said, it's probably the decade where the highest amount of adults aren't tied down as we're all still searching for a husband/wife.

What Guys Said 0