Why does he pull away?

So I've been seeing this guy for two years off and on now. We are not together, we are not in a committed relationship, but we are friends with benefits. He recently moved far away, but we talk on a regular basis. Just this last week he came and stayed at my house while on a visit to his hometown to see his friends. He was supposed to be here for 5 days, but most of it was going to be spent out visiting with all his buddies. To my surprise he spent most of his time here with me. He even missed his bus home to stay an extra day. If I didn't know any better I'd have thought he was gonna tell me he loved me. He went home five days ago and I haven't heard from him in 3. I'm freaking out. I never go this long without talking to him..But I feel like maybe things went to another level. I don't know what to think, any ideas?

What Guys Said 1

• a lot of untapped emotions and a lot of reservations.

You two need to to talk this out- IN PERSON... next time you get a chance.

Other than that relax, if you trip out about him not calling he may freak out because he has commitment issues and may think you're trying to push him towards something.

There are a lot of possibilities here.

What Girls Said 0