Hey Girls... What are your age limits on dating? (if you have any...)??

Please help me out, I would just like to know a ruff figure?

• 1-5 years older
  • 6-10 years older
  • Over 10 years older
  • Same age as you
  • Younger than you

Most Helpful Girl

• Age is nothing but a number but experience does play a part in it as well as stages in life. I think if the gap gets too big it can become a little awkward to be around one another.

What Girls Said 6

• Well it depends on the person, but I try to go for someone a little older then me like 23 or 24 to about mmm lets say 35 tops because my dads 50 and it would just be a little weird for all parties involved. But like I said I guess it depends on the person. My younger sisters 20 and her boyfriend is 33 so, to each there own I guess.

• I'm 16 and I would date a guy as old as 42. I don't know what it is really but I just love older guys I have since a young age. I believe age is only a number and I think the laws that prohibit some relationships are stupid as long as both people agree then there should be nothing stoping them. Just because an older man like younger girls(once they hit puberty) it doesn't make them a pervert it makes them human.

• im 21...the guy I'm currently dating is 23 almost 24...i used to talk to this boy who was 21 also. it didn't work out he was lost and still trying to figure things out. also we were both inexperienced so now it helps to have someone a little older who's been there before...but not too old. I don't agree that age is just a number, because it can often reflect which stages people are at in there lives. its not the number pne factor in a relationship, but it should be taken into consideration

• I voted A-but I'd probs date a 24 year old (6 years older) but I wouldn't go above 6 yrs. At the moment though I liked someone a year and half younger lol.

• I love older men, I have never dated anyone my age or younger. If it wasn't looked upon so badly I would say I would date up to 30.

• I guess 18-35.

What Guys Said 0