What do I say to him?

what if I like a guy but his voice annoys me on the phone? what do I do?

Updates:
he is calling from his uncles phone so I can't text ugh :(

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• What annoys you about his voice?

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• lol I don't know seems a little immature rofl..what if someone said that about you? I really don't think it's that big of a deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • tell him to download an app that modulates his voice. That way you can choose between either the "robot" or the "alien" setting, whichever you find sexier.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's his voice your already annoyed from...I wonder what other questions your going to be asking next...

0|0
    0|0
  • Realize that this is a stupid question and grow some, after that, talk to him.

1|1
    0|0
  • Text him, e-mail him or talk to him in person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, what did you ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • 'I don't want to live on this planet anymore' -.-

1|0
    0|0
  • start using text messages

1|0
    0|0
  • better go back to texting

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Does his voice annoy you in real life? Just tell him you're not a fan of using the phone. How long is he going to be without texting?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I know people's voices sound a little different on the phone, but if it annoys you on the phone, how do you talk to him in person?

You could just talk online I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • just say you have really bad hearing and that he should text when he's free lol

0|0
    0|0
  • FaceTime? Or texting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will tell him straight up that his voice is freaking annoying BUT he's sexy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • tell him his voice is kinda funny in a sarcastic tone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet him up somewhere..do it face to face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be with him, I wouldn't settle for someone who I like partially, I would be with someone I like head to toe, I mean his voice its something he can't change and if you don;t like it over over the phone I'm sure your not gonna like it in person,

1|0
    0|0