What is the most common signs guys know that girls like them?

What is the most common and obvious signs guys know that girls like them?

Most Helpful Guy

• -staring/ constant glancing

-will try to get attention one way or another..walking past often, raising voice when he's near

-fixing their hair/ clothes

just a few off the top

What Guys Said 5

• When she pays aattention to you when no one else does or is one of the first ones to answer a question or if she tries to see you or talk to you first you know ha ha its all about the amount of attention I think thts how I've always known and I've only been wrong once

• Can't really say it's just their overall behavior, it's just different and frankly obvious.

• You're like my brother. You remind me of my brother.

Not wanting to hangout with them I guess might also be an option.

• so if the girl in question said, your like a brother to me, I love you like a brother, that's a good thing?

• Holy f*** was really tired and misread this last night, You can stare at him for a while, whent hat doesn't work because guys don't get hints, you need to be upfront.

• grabbing their butt

• Girls liking me lol ha ha ha ha on what planet? Its not earth, that's for sure.

What Girls Said 0