Guys: What is your reason for using dating websites?

I want to try a dating website to find a relationship but my friend says they're not for finding guys who want relationships-just sex. Is this true?

So what is your reason for using a dating website?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never used them, but let's be real - most of guys are interested only in getting laid, it's a hardcore fact. And dating websites make this easier, they're almost the same as nightclubs - you don't go to them with a thought of finding a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 4

• There are some good guys on there. My best friend is serious about finding a women and he uses them. However, I don't know for sure, but I suspect at least half of the guys are using it for sex.

• Not true.. I legitimately wanted to find a cool girl..but from my experience all the girls online are picky as f***..and generally not even attractive enough to be picky

• not true, I did it because I was tired of being lonely and wanted an actual relationship.

• Lonely. I don't really get out much besides work and chilling with friends when we go out to dinner. OKcupid was the best one I tried that was free but there's a lot of fat people there

What Girls Said 0