How is it that someone's phone could be going to voice mail right away for months?

Like, I don't get it... I can leave voice mail, but I only remember it ringing one time... why would someone keep their phone turned off for months on end? It still works clearly, but it doesn't make any sense!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're number is blocked it'll go straight to voice mail

• It used to say that the number had calling restrictions, but that stopped several months ago

• I would think it would just be deactivated?

• If the number was deactivated you would be getting voice mail because it wouldn't be ringing.

What Girls Said 4

• it sounds like she took you out of her address book (if you were there?) and blocked everyone but her contacts. leave her a voice mail and see what happens (if you haven't done it) and if you have and nothing has happened then why are you wasting your time on her? when you con be doing something else?

• I lose my cell phone for months at a time. The phone still works, but I just loose it in the calamity I call my room. All my calls go to voice mail lol

• smart phones have new settings nowadays you can block a number, on my phone I have call reject so if I block someone itll go straight to voice mail

• I used a friends phone and same thing happened, so no.

• Aj..?

What Guys Said 3

• Paranoia? I used to do that with my phone. I'd take the battery out and put it in a box and bury it underground. Does the person have any known mental illness? My whole family pull this sh*t, too. My mother, my aunties, my uncles, my father especially. We're all terribly paranoid about phones.

• Um, she hates me, but she could just re-block my # and it is not blocked anymore

• Well, that ain't no way to be. Forget about her, man. Or don't forget about her, but do something else. Do something other than call her months on end! Man Rum is a better end than that.

• I can't not forget

• You can direct a smart phone to send all calls from a particular number to go straight to voice mail. It's an intelligent call-screener.

• she has probably blocked your calls