First kiss fail anyone?

right so I had my first kiss with a guy who seemed to be experienced. I didn't realize I had to open my mouth the first time so he was kissing me and I'm just there not knowing what to do.

but then he kissed me a couple more times and it went fine :)

so did you fail miserably the first time?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was disappointing, but not entirely a fail. I was a freshman in high school and my two best friends had reputations for being the biggest sluts, and I had a reputation for being the most innocent. I wanted to have more in common with my friends, so I was in a hurry to get kissed already.

I started dating this boy who was my friend, but I didn't really like him that way. We went to the movies and I knew he was gonna kiss me, so I was a nervous wreck. But this boy was the opposite of romantic, so what happened was halfway in the movie, he nudged me and said "you wanna, uh, do that thing..." and I was like "sure" and we kissed. I was expecting a simple closed-mouth kiss, but he gave me an open mouth, but I did pretty good following his lead. After it was over, I remember thinking "huh. so that was it."

Looking back, I wish I had been patient enough to wait for a boy I actually really liked. But meh. :)

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't really call that a fail. You guys were just not on the same page. :)

• haha I know it wasn't exactly a fail but then I got embarrassed, I started blushing and my voice went really high pitched because he teased me about it. thanks for your answer :)

• Im 24 and still haven't had mine yet. Iv thought about joinin the Circus as a sideshow attraction.

• awwwwh come on! ull have it when you have it. you just have to be patient :)

What Girls Said 8

• My first kiss was really sweet and innocent. It was with my first boyfriend. He kissed me softly and then let go. It was perfect. However (since we were both inexperienced) our french kiss was a total fail afterward because he basically stuck his tongue down my throat and kept jabbing it. Our relationship only lasted a few months and I eventually mastered french kissing with another guy ;-)

• Awww lol, don't worry you're not the first or last person who will have a not so great first kiss.

My first kiss was far from a fail. I wasn't sure what to do but when we kissed, there was so much chemistry that the mechanics of kissing just didn't seem to matter. In that moment, I got so lost in my feelings for him that idk, I just didn't think about "oh no how am I going to kiss? am I doing it right?" I guess I did something right because he couldn't keep his lips off me all night after that kiss :)

• My first kiss wasn't much of a fail but it was funny, we were both nervous and we looked into each others eyes then rushed into the kiss. Our lips smacked together and it was an awkward kiss, but it was cute in a way

• I kissed him first, then he opened his mouth and stuff and I was like, what the hell do I do?! But eventually I just went along with him.

• awwh :3 that still sounds so much better than what I did :P

• My first kiss was last night lol I was with my boyfriend waiting for his bus to come and we just hugged and when I looked at him he kissed me and I just stood there like an idiot ha ha I don't think I even closed my eyes!

• ye I couldn't get myself to close my eyes either so don't worry too much about it :P

• My first kiss... I had no idea what to do... he didn't know it was my first either. It lasted more than a minute, he didn't run away screaming, so it couldn't have been as bad as I thought and he wanted to take me out the next day, so he obviously didn't mind so much. I just felt like we were on totally different pages. He used a little tongue, which was nice, but I think was a little too much for my first kiss. After a few kisses, totally different story, then it was like magic! lol

• haha that's what happened to me! I just stood there like a moron being all confused while he kissed away :p

• haha, yep. sounds like its not that uncommon then! lol

• My first kiss was a fail, and ironicly, a few weeks ago ha ha :)

I spent the whole night with my boyfriend (we got together that day) and he walked me to my car and hugged me, then I really wasn't expecting him to kiss me. When he did I think I kinda stood there because I was surprised and after a moment he pulled away and told me good night and to text him when I got home so he knew I was home safe. The funny part is as soon as I got home and texted him, he apologized for kissing me, and I had to tell him it was my fault it was weird because it was my first one! :)

• On my first kiss, the guy practically licked my nose -_- Can't fault the enthusiasm, but slight fail for sure..