Why would a guy be scared of girls?

Theres this guy I know and he said he's scared of girls why are some guys scared of girls? I don't get it :S

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a fear of girls that began when I was 8 I was bullied most of my primary life by girls and I only had mates because of my money and now I get spasms if a girl touches me and when the get angry I want to run and and hide, my male mates mock me now that I'm doing my GCSEs and deciding if I continue education and still have a fear of girls, I try getting over it but it's difficult to even form a sentence near them, I want to be able to talk interact and get a girl friend but this problems in the way of my life.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm kind of scared by girls. The pretty ones reject me and the ugly ones don't take no for an answer. Either way is scary. Well, not scary, uncomfortable...

• Maybe he's afraid of the girl attracting bears. Bears!

• Because they have cooties...

• They kick, scratch and bite. They always go for the balls, both in love and lust or in hate and anger.

• From getting rejected and made fun of by women for so many years.

• Why are girls scared of guys?

Even if you're not, most of them are.

• Because it's a biological and cultural imperative to be desirable to the opposite gender. The fear is fear of being judged unfavorably by them.

• scared of being rejected, some girls can be so mean :(

What Girls Said 0