What's the most embarrassing text you've sent to the wrong person?

I just got a text that wasn't meant for me and thought this would be an interesting question lol. I can't really think of a time that I've done it myself, but I always double check because I'm paranoid of doing this haha!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexting with a girlfriend and she asked for a naughty pic. Sent it and didn't think about it for an hour or so. My brother came by and showed me his phone "what is this sh*t?"

Apparently I sent it to him instead of her...

What Guys Said 2

• I only remember sending the wrong text to a friend about playing a game online. He thought I meant grabbing a beer after work. Simple miscommunication that's all.

• I once tried to text my friend "J" that I left my ammo in his car.

That text went to a girl I was supposed to meet for drinks. I wonder why she never called back?... :o

What Girls Said 2

• Oh man. Once I was complaining about a friend, saying she was being annoying, and sent it to her lol instead of the intended person. I tried to cancel the text at the last second and 99% sure it sent to her but she pretended not to see it!

• I was bitching about my mom because we just had an argument... I accidently sent the text to my mom, instead of my boyfriend. Luckily, I found her phone and deleted the text before she read it.