Guys opinion: what's up with this dude?

Okay, so I'm an attractive girl, 17 years old. I've liked this one guy since last year, but I was never quite sure about him, in fact he seemed to be ignoring/avoiding me for a while. Later, I noticed that every time I looked at him he was looking right at me, but would turn away really fast every time I saw him looking. I also caught him checking me out a couple of times, and he would say hi to me occasionally, but looked nervous every time. At the end of the school year, I worked up the courage to give him my number on a note, but he gave me a weird, confused look when I did this. I waited like a week for him to text, but he never did, and I was so embarrassed that I blocked him on Facebook (I know, bad move). I just want to know if he ever liked me back, or if I freaked him out with the number thing. Very confusing.

Most Helpful Guy

• no this would of got me texting you, so him, I think he freaked himself out by not having the balls to ring or text, so its his loss, your talents deserve something stronger,x

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like he likes you, but I have no idea why he wouldn't call you.

• he's a shy guy

• he scurred

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should have approached him a different way. In my history I noticed that notes were so elementary plus some men don't like to read also some men are hunters so they like to make the firstmove. Maybe next time instead of a letter try to strike a conversation with him then you will be able to tell if he is interested in you. I know this didn't really answer your question just a little advice