Why does my girlfriend say this?

I tell her I don't like her guy friends and I don't want to hangout with them, and she says, "whatever." Why does she say that and why do I have to like her friends I'm dating her not them

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to like them. She can't help the situation. You don't like them, so you don't like them. Out of her control. They're her guy friends and she likes hanging out with them. So if you don't, it's kind of like too bad because I do. No need to be mad. Its jut the way it is. You should try to find a compromise or some kind of acceptance. They're part of her life and you want to be in her life. You don't have to hang out with them. But if she does, you shouldn't try stopping her.

• You're so right, but if she does hang out with them and she knows I don't like them then I'll dump her because that's disrespectful.

• I find that unfair. If a guy dumped me because he doesn't like the people I enjoy hanging out with, well he never deserved to be with me. That's not a good reason for breaking up. But, do what you want. Thanks for ba!

• You're welcome, but I deserve to be with a girl who doesn't hang around with other guys (even though my girlfriend only sees her guy friends on holidays and her birthday).

What Girls Said 3

• you don't have to like them, you just have to respect them and her choice to hang out with them. She says "whatever' because she has no intention to changing her friends for you. That is a good thing. you have to learn how to respect her choice of friends.

.

• Well I will tolerate them for her, but I don't have to like them at all.

• Id say, if you can't/don't get a long with her friends or dong like them and you're not going to try then it's not going to last. Girls like their boyfriends to get a long with their friends, whether it be guy or girl.

• Why though I'm dating her not them, I love her, not them. Why should I like her friends they're irrelevant to me my girlfriend is who I care about

• Whatever.

What Guys Said 1

• niceguy...UH HUH