Is it normal for girls to think about guys they don't like?

I'm just a bit curious. This girl has told me a few times how she doesn't like me and that we aren't friends. However, there are a few things that make me think I'm on her mind quite a bit. First of all, she remembers a lot of details about me, although that could just make her a good listener to my ramblings.

The thing is though, she is always telling me how certain things remind her of someone (meaning me). Like if there is a song lyric that says something about a thing I do constantly or a personality trait, she tells me its my song and if she hears it while I'm not around, she will tell me "i just heard your song". Also, like if she watches a TV or a movie in her free time at home she will tell me "i was watching this show and this person acts exactly like you so I'm just gonna start calling you (character's name). You can see why I find it odd that certain things remind her of me and it is my understanding that we make the connection because said person is on our mind, otherwise we wouldn't notice. Any thoughts?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Is it normal for girs to think about guys they don't like?

Is it normal for girs to think about guys they don't?

Is it normal for girs to think about guys they?

Is it normal for girs to think about guys?

Is it normal for girs to think about?

Is it normal for girs to think? NOPE