What dose it mean when a guy tells you he doesn't date?

ok I started talking to this guy a month ago. when we first started talking he told me he don't date. but now we talk everyday and see each other everyday. we have movie nights and cuddle and everything else. so I have no idea what's going on . if we are dating or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't date. He sees you as a friend - because he doesn't date he is probably likely to get closer to his friends than you are, and perhaps sexual, but it does not mean he wants to date you. He was very upfront with you about it, telling you that at the very start, so anything he does you should consider an act of a potential friend with possible intimacy rather than a possible lover with possible commitment.

If you're really in doubt just say to him, 'You said you don't date but we seem to be getting real close, is it still true or are you changing your mind?', he'll explain his position.

What Guys Said 4

• You are not dating. You are hanging out as friends. And if you have sex, then it's just sex. He isn't interested in any kind of real relationship. That's what "I don't date" means.

You can safely assume that he won't be changing his mind anytime soon either.

He was completely up-front about not wanting a relationship, giving you the oppertunity to disengage and move on if you weren't okay with that. Since you proceeded, he assumes you're cool with the status quo.

• He might not want a relationship with all the formal things that it requires, or he might not want a relationship with you. Why don't you ask him directly why he doesn't want a relationship? Directness usually is hte best policy.

• Ummm...if you ask me your kind of pretty much already dating. I guess he may not want a true relashionship...but your already dating somewhat.

• you just some fun till he gets you in da bed

What Girls Said 1

• he just wants to hang out and boink. and probably boink other people too.