Will she stay faithful?

I just saw a Marine recruiter and are going in in about 3 weeks. My girlfriend is one to have a lot of sex (with me)and I don't know if she will be faithful or what can I do to keep her that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• put her on a leash and take her with you I guess

What Girls Said 6

• I completely understand your worry. However, if she loves you enough, she will stay faithful. I feel like anyone who cares for their significant other can control themselves enough not to cheat. I know that if I personally had a military spouse, I would be able to stay faithful. You can choose to trust your girlfriend and hope that she won't cheat on you, but you can't control her actions. Or, you can break up with her and not have to worry about anyone being faithful as you will be single. But if you want her to be yours even while you're gone, you have to trust her. If she does cheat on you, then it will come out eventually, and it will be her loss and on her conscience.

It's how it is when you choose to be a Marine...just stay strong and focused and you will have someone waiting for you when you get home, whether it's her or someone new that you meet. I have some buddies of mine that are Marines, and I truly respect them for it. But, they always express to me these same worries. They're all single right now and just are casual with girls. It all depends on how much you and your girlfriend love each other.

• YOU cannot do anything. You can't control her. You can, however, tell her how much you love her and value your relationship. Hopefully she feels the same and will be faithful. You should probably have a talk with her and share your feelings on the subject.

• Wow. Just because your girlfriend has a lot of sex with you doesn't mean she is attracted to other guys, let alone will cheat on you. I feel bad for her that you would judge her character by something good. You should be more worried about her cheating if she refuses to have sex with you, honestly.

And you cannot control her. Just trust her unless you actually have a legitimate reason not to. Sheesh...

• You can't, sorry to say. She must do this herself. If you have a good relationship, she will. Have a talk with her & ask her if she will. Ask her to be honest with you, pull no punches, time for truth. You do not need to go in worrying your head off about this. Get the answer up front. If she says yes, she'll be faithful, great, you're golden. If she says she can't, then at least you'll know & you both can move on, but maybe come back together later if it's meant to be.

Good luck to you. Thank you for serving. Be safe.

• Darling, if she loves you of course she will stay faithful. Assure her you love her, and maybe have a friend of yours/hers do you a solid for giving her notes or things you buy in advance for her.

For example, buy random stuff like chocolate, or a vibrator (hey- she'll be lonely). Write notes and hide them places.

Don't worry hun- you will be fine.

• Even though she likes to have sex with you, that could just be because she likes you (or your just good, this is a compliment).

But, if you don't trust her, that is something to be discussed before you leave.

What Guys Said 4

• Break up with her. I used to work for the Department of Defense as a civilian contractor, and was in touch with lots of military guys on a daily basis. Military couples have the highest rates of cheating and divorce of hardly any group of people. I've known more than a few military buddies that server two or more tours only to come home to strange men in their bed.

The stress of a long-distance relationship where you won't ever be able to see her in person, plus combat, plus her high sex drive is a sure disaster waiting to happen. Take the advice from someone who has seen it all happen many times before. I wish I could be more optimistic, but my eyes and ears don't lie.

If the Marines is your true calling, make that your calling. There will be another girl for you when you get back, or if your original girl is still available, go after her then. Tell her you can't do a long-distance relationship and that you want to call it quits at least for now and focus on your career. Do it on YOUR terms.

• Frankly the ONE thing imo that you CAN do, is keep constant contact the best you can while you're in basic training and at the reserve you are at.

That contact, will ease HER insecurities about you. 8-)

• I live in united state, Two years ago I married a lady called saline, we had two children together, we were very happy to be husband and wife, so when I travel on business trip to Brazil, I spent one years in Brazil due to my kind of business, I and my wife talked on phone all the time, we chat on the Internet, I never knew that my wife had started cheating on me by going out with her old school friend called mark, I never knew something was going wrong till I came back from my trip, then I and My wife started having problems, she goes out and come back late at night, she changed in a strange way that I could not endure, I tried to do everything to please her but it got worst, so one day she left the house and never came back, I tried reaching her but no way I could reach her, I never knew she traveled with her new lover which was mark, I wanted her so much because of the children she left for me and because I loved her so much too, because of the heart break she put me into, I went into search of a real magic spell caster I was scammed twice by a spell caster, but I never relented in my search because I want a happy life with my wife, so one morning I saw testimony about a spell caster prophet harry, so I contacted him and to my greatest surprise this prophetharry@ymail.com made life manful for me again, my wife came back to me, I took her back and I am now settled with my wife by the magic power of prophet harry spell .

James moon'

• I wouldn't put it past most girls. Girlfriends/wives of military men are known to get around. The military is a single man's profession.

• Nah, not all. My brother had one great marriage. 6 great kids, and one great wife.

• I'm sure there are some, but I'd say that most are as I described. And it's not like she would be upfront about it. People sneak around. "What they don't know won't hurt them" is their motto.

• Debi, as much as I'd love to agree with you, I've seen first-hand the horrible behavior of a large number if not majority of girlfriends/wives of military men. Just scan the bars near the base and you'd be shocked at what you'd see. I advise no man in the military to have a girlfriend or wifey anyone up until they are back on U.S. soil and not on deployment.