This one is for the men what do you look for in a women? be honest

It would be interesting to see what some of you guys say.

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl who is honest and upright.. Sometimes I kinda forget what I'm looking for and end up with the wrong girl

Oh yes a very important thing id like in a girl is that she listens to what I have to say.. My last girlfriend gave me a necklace while I told her one week earlier I never wear those.. She gave me one anyway and got angry because I didn't wear it.. Really a pain

• Yeah that is a pain she should of listened

• Definitly and I learned from it too :p

• Yeah that's good to know

What Guys Said 5

• personality, intelligence, and a gorgeous smile

• A pulse. And, like, personality and stuff . . .

Seriously, I tend to go out to metal bars (which are universally full of men), and even the regular nightlife around here is a series of sausage fests, so the girls tend to be lazy and stuck up. Any girl that isn't either of those is off to a good start, and if she's a freckled tomboy with a libido like mine she's a goddess in my opinion.

• Just honest and intelligent / grown up enough to know what she wants. Hoping for anything more is delusional. Never know what qualities you might like in someone that you didn't like in another.

• honestly personality

• Thats good you put that before looks

• Looks are obviously important but got to have a great personality and lots of stuff in common with a good sense of humor.

• Yeah to some guys I guess yeah got to have that to

What Girls Said 0