How easy is it, to get you into relationship?

How easy is to get you to date somebody? And I am asking only about people who you would date. Of course there are people who could work round year and get nowhere, because it just don't work with you. But ...

How hard it would be for person you would date to get him/her to date you?

• Most guys/girls could date me if they just asked.
  • Guy/girl have to prove that he is not too weird, but nothing special is needed. I would get easily into relationship with normal person.
  • Guys/girls have to do something really nice and it would take a week or two agree to date him/her.
  • Guys/girls need to be great to me and earn me hard way.
  • Just see results.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be an A. Back when I was younger and had low self esteem, I was flattered by anyone saying they wanted to date me and I'd never say no. Got me into some bad situations, but it was fun. These days I'm more of a D. I don't really go looking for people to date, and for a long time, the only relationships I've had are with people who I've been friends with for awhile and already know they're wonderful people.

What Girls Said 16

• I chose B but by "not too weird" I mean they need to not have a criminal record or a drug problem.

• Can I ask another question? Or questions?

How do you rate yourself as a relationship material?

and

How many guys approach you a year (month, week)?

• I would rate myself as a 5... I'm pretty (not hot), I'm easygoing, I'm drama free, I smile and laugh a lot, and I love video games. However, I lose points because I have some belly fat, I take time to be truly comfortable with a boy, and I don't do anything sexual past making out.

I get approached by boys maybe once every 1-2 months.

• I chose D. After having so many crummy relationships, I don't go out on dates anymore, it's almost an interview and I come with cards on the table, you either like me or not and if you think you are in over your head, walk away.

• D. I wouldn't say they have to work hard to get me but I do have to think they're someone special.

and

• I'd give myself a 9 as far as relationships are concerned. I think I make a great girlfriend, but nobody's perfect. I have a boyfriend so nobody really approaches me presently. But for the year I was single before I got together with my boyfriend I dated quite a few guys. Probably a couple a month on average.

• i really don't like dating. I rather just get to know someone& let things happen--or not. I don't look for relationships, so id only end up with someone, if I really liked him. its not a matter if him proving himself by impressing me etc. there's a certain degree of bullsh*t fee interaction & overall ability to reason, in isolation & in relation to me, & feeling of respect, that I expect from a person. its also about whether or not I feel strongly for him. none of that comes from m doing a few perfect things, or pulling chairs out for me. texting.complimenting etc etc.

its just whoever he _really_ is, who I really am, if we can be who we really r, together, & if who we really are together fits well. he is either someone that's good with me, or not. that's discovered over time. usually. if I discover I like him immediately, than we can get together as soon as were both comfortable.

but your Q is about dating. & I don't date. so I guess I can't help u.

• it depends on the person.

• If they were interesting/funny/sweet then sure why not.

• B. But weird is relative.

• Seemingly impossible, as I have never been in a relationship and have always been turned down

• I meant, how easy it is to get you to say yes, when they ask you. :)

• Still impossible cause I never get asked lol

• Would you date me?

It's impossible, but you can at least turn somebody else down. For a change. Might cheer you up.

• I chose D but the chemistry must be there as well!

• You have to be friends with me for like a year or so if you even want a shot in most cases. There are exceptions, but not many. lol

• As long as they aren't crazy weird they have a chance.

• i chose D.

i am very selective about who I date.

i don't want to waste my time with just anyone. I don't dedicate my time to just anyone who approaches me.

that, and I have to get comfortable around the person before taking them into consideration.

i distrust most people that I first meet.

• usually if they are sweet and kind hearted ill give them a chance

• my ass the choice is option D..i am sure people chose that option just to make themselves feel betttttter and superior over others..lol

• I chose B, but only to date someone. I would take my time and be really picky about being in a relationship with someone.

• It depends on the guy and on the circumstances. There was a guy I could really see myself with, who I would have dated, even married if he'd just asked, but he approached me when I was just separated from my husband (and so still married, though everyone knew it was just a matter of paperwork); when I finally got through the paperwork this guy started wearing his wedding ring -- he was married the same week I was finally divorced, seven years after we'd met, four years after he'd started flirting with me (persistently till that ring was on his finger). Now he fights and fiddles with his ring if I'm anywhere near him... See, I'd never get to be with him, though I'm attracted, because the timing was always wrong for us and possibly always will be.

Will I settle for someone who's not right for me just because he happens to be datable in my eyes? No, I think I did that already in my marriage... God made me friendly, life's made me cautious.

• Thanks for sincere answer.

And beware, wrong guy that you will be happy with for rest of your life is somewhere out there.

• Thanks, lol. My heart's a little chaffed for now, but I'm a pretty positive person in general and plan on letting people in again; just give me a few weeks, lol. :-)

• That's good! :)

What Guys Said 8

• It took me me and my current girlfriend a few weeks before we started dating because we didn't trust each other. We earned each others trust and we will have been together 2 years in October.

• I'm about as far from easy as a guy can get. I have to have been friends (or at least acquaintances) with me for at least several months, you have to have compassion, dedication, intelligence, ambition, understanding, flexibility and not be clingy. Someone who fits all of those qualities and I think I can have a happy relationship with, I will go out with. Otherwise, you have a lot of work to do that may or may not reward you.

• My attention is cheap.

My commitment is a bit harder to get a hold of.

• i just want to see the damn results! XD

• its easy getting into a relationship with me, I have had relationships with cheaters, total bi***s, total mental cases the list goes on and sometimes had the perfect relationship then it slipped through my fingers

• While I probably wouldn't mind going on a few dates with some people, I wouldn't seriously date anyone outside my own beliefs and religion (Catholicism) because it just wouldn't work out in the long run. Then there's common interests, personality, and physical attractiveness that come into play.

• E, because I have no luck

• I hate to say this but I picked A. I've never dated or been in a relationship before so I would give anyone a chance.