Do guys think that if a girl insists to pay she doesn't want an intimate relationship?

i always insist to pay, even if the guy LIKE REALLY REALLY INSISTS TO PAY.not for everything of course, but if the guy treated me with a movie, dinner etc id at least insist to pay for ice cream or coffee;;.. but some of my girl friends say that , me insisting to pay on a date mite come off as 'i don't want anything intimate with you.' which is TOTALLY NOT WHAT I WISH TO IMPLY ;;.. what do you guys think? this guy I like, ALWAYS insists to pay, but sometime I just pay it before he gets the chance Because like I feel really bad ;;

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all. To me is sounds like you are very sensible and accustomed to responsibility. It also sounds like you are accustomed to paying for things you want yourself and not letting other people pay for you and owing them a debt. I can certainly understand this way of thinking and I myself am like minded. Unfortunately it's a bit of s dating stereotype (and I suppose some sort of unwritten rule) that the guy *has* to pay for everything when out on a date. If the man doesn't pay then they tend to be looked at as some sort of dead beat. (I seriously dislike stereotypes and believe they should be purified with fire. Dating stereotypes can be some of the most annoying). Wanting to pay for your own meals, part of them or even paying before your boyfriend get there tells me you are a very capable individual. It also signals effort to me, thus I don't believe that you wanting to pay for your meals when out on the town says you don't want an intimate relationship. If anything you do want one and are more than willing to put forth the effort into a relationship.

This is just my opinion, so be sure to take it with a grain of salt, I wish you good luck and I hope this helps a little :).

What Guys Said 3

• If she's loaded with money I wouldn't think anything. The only sign I know that a girl is not interested in that is when she comes to the date in house clothes without make up.

• doesn't mean anything like that

• i don't get that feeling from it I just get the feeling that she wants to show that I don't have to pay for everything all the time and show that she doesn't need me to do that for her

What Girls Said 0