Vacation fling? To have a good memory?

Just wondering how many of you girls and guys would be open to a vacation fling? How far would you let it get? Would you do it out of curiousity? To have a good memory?

• Yes! Please God let it happen!
  • Maybe - Only if s/he is from another country
  • Maybe - only if s/he is from the same area as I am
  • Very Unlikely - only if there is a possibility of a LT relationship
  • Never - Totally against it and would never let it happen

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I love a vacation fling! Too many good/ fun memories to mention. When I take a vacation I step out of character. That is how I relax and decompress. How far I let go? As far as its potential!

• Have you had one before? How long was your vacation and just curious where did it happen?

• My vacations are about 7to 10 days. So the flings would be a bout the same or less. They can vary from being a party buddy to f*** buddy for the time being.

What Girls Said 1

• It would make any vacation worth its $$$ :))

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah sure. I voted B just cause I'm undecided - I might - but it doesn't depend on where she's from, it just depends on what she's like. I wouldn't want it anywhere past making out.