Am I Loving Her Or Not ?

Hello friends ; last week I met with a girl here and we were talking so much on s.xuality , I'm single but she is not and she has 2 year reliationship and she says she is loving him. This is not problem for me becuse I don't wanna meet with her in real or s.x with her, becuse I want her to be happy more...We are talking on Skype all day long , and she knows my emotions...Am I loving her? or what is she trying to do on me ?

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably developed a crush on her. And she just likes having someone else to talk to and listen to her. I wouldn't think anything of it and your crush will pass with time. Just keep it on a platonic friend level, anything further will just be means for disaster.

What Girls Said 1

• She needs a listener, I do not suggest you take advantage of this. It only make things messive

What Guys Said 1

• you're her girlfriend now. what do you two talk about all day long? nails and makeup?