Is she leading me on or am I misinterpreting?

I went on a couple dates with this girl and things went really well. We made out and cuddled on her couch but then after that she got really busy and I didn't see her for a while then she told me she wasn't sure what she wanted and that we were friends.

I've tried asking her to hang out a couple times and she says she's been busy but that we should hang out sometime. Here's the kicker: she specifically mentions that she has dates to me. Shell say "i have a date tomorrow, I'll let you know when I'm free." Now, I told her that I liked her and I've made it pretty clear that I don't want to be just friends. One of the things she told me is that she is a "serial dater" and she hates it when guys get upset about her dating other people. So should I just roll with it and hang out with her when I can? I just think its weird that she's telling me she has dates instead of just saying she's busy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• What do you want her to do?

Lie?

She can see as many guys as she wants.

Maybe for her it's just not that time for her to settle down with just one guy.

Look at what advantages women have!

Free transportation, food, movies, clubbing, sex on their terms, so on!

She may not be ready to commit at this time.

Go on date other women.