Why would he say this?

I was hanging out with my guy friend and we went to pick up his girl friend and he like warned me and was like we're probably going to kiss when she gets in the car. I know couples kiss lol why would he feel the need to explain that to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly, his relationship is not going well. He considers you to be his future girlfriend. If you ask him about this relationship, you may find out.

• he tell me earlier in the day that he was thinking about breaking up with her but idk

• You will learn a lot more if you talk to him about his current relationship and why he wants to break up. You can ask him what he's planning to do after the break-up. This way you'll know for certain. His explanation was given precisely because that he wanted to show you that he had to do it. He does not want to scare you off. That's my view.

What Guys Said 1

• Just being a prick trying to act like he's "all that". If he valued you as a friend at all, he wouldn't make you uncomfortable like that. There's plenty of time to kiss, why when you're driving with friends?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he said that because he tought you'd feel like the third wheel and wanted to warn you.