GUYS: if you ask a girl what's wrong do you really want her to tell you?

GUYS: if you ask a girl "what's wrong" (through text) do you really want her to explain everything to you or are you just saying it to be polite and really don't want her to?

Most Helpful Guy

• no I would be concerned if I asked this and would want to help if possible,x

What Guys Said 1

• when I say it I mean it, I'd be there for the person I was saying it to so I'd be all ears and anyway I could help I would.

What Girls Said 1

• If they are a good enough friend or boyfriend they would know when I say nothing that I mean something (but I suppose that might be true for a lot of chicks) lol. Usually they genuinely mean it well mi close friends I don't know about the others lol but I don't go to them with real issues. So If he cares he wants to know if it's serious if it's not and your acting like it is..he probably doesn't really want to know...lol.