Should I ask her out?

this girl I really like and find gorgeous is 4 years older than me and she has a baby. she is single. we talked and I feel like we have enough connection to start dating but I don't wanna jump into anything. I need advice if I should go for it and let it go.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the biggest part of this situation is do you mind that she has a baby and do you understand the circumstances that it may put you in, having a girlfriend with a baby? Because if you don't I wouldn't. You may get yourself into a situation that may be too much to handle. If you already have your life together and are ready then maybe, but if not then I probably wouldn't. Datig a girl with a baby is much different then dating one without and a lot more responsibility.

What Girls Said 1

• You can always ask her out for a date, then at some point causually talk about what she is looking for in a person/man etc.

Maybe she isn't interested in something serious, maybe she is. If it is not in line with where you are, it would be best to stop the process right then. If she is interested in the same thing, then good, have fun.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't let it go keep talking to her take it slow but not to slow take her on a date dinner maybe movies show her you are interested in her