Does a guy being too available make him lose atttraction for you girls?

If a guy is too available as in anytime you need him or want him he always responds quickly and is hardly ever busy too you and gives you a ton of attention, is that a turn off?

Why?

"If you say nothing your wanted but if you say too much your not"

True girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people in general tend to take advantage of things that are always readily available to them. In your opinion would you rather have a girl that does her own thing and is independent and you still can hang out with but lets you have your space or someone who is calling 24/7 and you know has nothing else to do so you just call when you feel like? I would hope the first choice but its the same with girls we want a little chase not someone who seems needy or gives up the goods too fast. The friction and the tension adds to fourplay and it's sexy to know a man can handle his own and not be around you 24/7 but still be there for you when you need him. He's not always in your space and gives you room to breathe but is there when you want him the most.

What Girls Said 3

• If I already like the guy, I wouldn't become less attracted to him if he was available to me. Doesn't make rational OR emotional sense to me :P When I like a guy, I think about what he would be like as my boyfriend, and who wants to be with someone who plays hard-to-get or doesn't listen or isn't there when you need them?

• No, if that makes me lose interest, it means I wasn't all that interested to begin with. If I REALLY like a guy, then I'd be happy if he was available.

• No not at all if I really like him of course.

What Guys Said 4

• well I missed a lot of girls because of that nowadays I get messages like why don't you respond? Why don't you talk to me why don't you ever call me anymore why don't you come by why don't you respond so late...

Im single and I sit at friends and have fun and I also have a house to clean and I also like to be on the internet to play games

If you say nothing your wanted but if you say too much your not

I don't know but I never know what is right and what is not

If I say a lot its not appreciated and when I don't say little its not eneugh

(girls are confusing)

• Don't know about the if you say nothing your wanted, I said nothing and this girl we were hanging out with came over and started hugging me because I was comfortable and had everything figured out or something haha. I don't really think it's true I have a friend who talks and seems to have ADD and gets all the girls.

• I always thought it did, people wan't what they can't have it really is true. Not too sure about this one it seems like it wouldn't but can contribute to seeming more laid back.

• Seems like it is.