Date my boyfriend's brother ?

my boyfriend brother says he is interested in me.

what should I do ?

truth is by chance Boyfriend brother saw me in sexy lingerie and he wants me !
its hard to resist athletic man !
after reading these emails I decided that I WILL date my boyfriends brother.

i dislike the pomparse comments !

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess your boyfriend doesn't mean anything to you?

What Guys Said 6

• The fact that you would even consider this probably speaks volumes to your moral character. Assuming for the moment you are not a troll, you may, at a minimum, want to reassess your ethics and values. In case you missed it, your moral compass needs to be taken into the shop for repair.

• ethics ? moral compass ? YOU ARE NOT GOD !

• Hopefully your boyfriend is considering asking your sister or mother out. I assume you would have no problem with that.

• you sound pomparse !

• You do what makes you happy, but remember the seeds you sow will eventually bear fruit. You will have to reap the fruits of your actions sooner or later. Be sure that what you do, you can later face with dignity and respect. Otherwise your life will be filled with regret and guilt. Be mindful of others as much as yourself.

• i am flabbergasted that this is being asked. unless this is a troll, in which case, troll on

• whats a troll ?

do you speak English ?

• lmfao you don't know what a troll is? how long have you had access to the internet?

• You should stay with your boyfriend...

• You should continue to date your boyfriend and tell his brother no. This shouldn't even be a question and to be honest, I feel bad for your boyfriend that this is even a question.

• he wants secret relationship...

• 100% agree. Your boyfriend has more than likely done more for you and been there for you and all his brother has done is be a scum bag and check you out. And you are going to be that bad of a girlfriend to pay attention to his brothers comments, that's shady. DISLIKE.

• It doesn't matter if he wants a secret relationship, you shouldn't be doing it. If you honestly are entertaining this idea, you should leave your boyfriend and continue on with the brother. Don't cheat on your boyfriend!

• Really? is this even a question?

What Girls Said 7

• You should probably go jump off a bridge, using said boyfriends brother as extra weight so you can hit the ground faster and harder.

• Shouldn't morally be a question. You should know better. That is just disrespectful and rude. There are a million people who can tell you they are interested in you, doesn't mean you have to follow through or act on the 'interest'. Set some boundaries for yourself, you will be more respected.

• to be honest he's athletic and I do fancy him !

• Who cares, sometimes its best to not be selfish or give into your hormones. many guys are fit. leave the brother alone. make it clear to him that it is not morally correct and would really hurt his brother and potentially ruin their bond. I wouldn't want to be THAT girl.

• Now that's what I call keeping it all in the family!

• my boyfriend is the only one I been with for intercorse, but id like to jump his brother bones LOL or have em both do me - I know iam so bad to think that- but I would like that :)

• Is this a joke?

• ignore him. It is so not cool ripping brothers apart like that.

• I think you should break up with your boyfriend. Yep, I'll be the one to say it.

Only, I think you should break up with him because he obviously means little to you. Don't go out with his brother either, unless you happen to be that much of a jerk (I was giving you the benefit of the doubt).