Why don't I exist to guys?!?!?

It makes me feel awful about myself! I know I'm smart, I'm often complimented on how nice and friendly I am. And many people tell I'm pretty. I'm 4 11', in great shape, supposedly pretty, nice, intelligent. So...What's wrong with me?!?!? I've never had a boyfriend, I've never even kissed a guy...at all. I'm going into college this fall. Is this more normal than I think. I'm very social and have many friends, both guys and girls. Its not that I'm waiting for the right guy and rejecting the "not so popular" ones, I'm not like that. I'm friends with everyone! I know people say "there's someone out there for you, just give it time...blah blah blah...Mr. Right". But its not like I'm a 13 year old complaining about guys not being interested in her, I'm going to be 19 soon. I realize I have many years of life ahead of me. I'm not even complaining abput being single. I just want to know why not even one guy has ever showed the slightest interest in me. What is wrong with me? :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think there is anything wrong with you, based on the post you seem very normal to me and I can only assume you are more of an outgoing person then I could ever be quote "i'm very social and have many friends" unquote - by the way I am a 20 year old virgin never had a girlfriend and I am already in college, although I am not to sure of you're life in high school either considering mine was a living hell hole for the most part, 2007-2011 till I think around senior year is where it started to get better for me overall, but even then I am not a very social person, I haven't seen any of my friends from high school since like graduation plus I am a complete social outcast and yet I am happy and ontop of that you get compliments ... people don't even talk to me in general, except for like the teachers XD your fine! just enjoy life to it's fullest because the more and more you think about an issue such as this, the more and more depressing it will get, by the way I think guy's do have interest in you, they might very well be shy, like I was during high school, but you know it's just my personal experience, hope you take care of your self and be happy! later. :D

What Guys Said 5

• If it makes you feel better I am 25 and have never been in a serious relationship. So don't feel so bad you got plennnnnty of time. Don't worry :). Also if the guys aren't coming to you (which will probably change once your in college) then go to them, try it, it does work... trust me =)

• you say you're friends with everyone, well maybe that's the problem right there?

people give off very different signals when they're being friendly as opposed to flirty

you sound like a great girl, a real catch so theoretically it should be easy

next time strike up a conversation with a guy and rather than a big chummy jab in the arm, lightly brush his arm or leg

first impressions are essential in setting the tone for future interactions

• This happens to my friends all the time... And usually what it is is that guys like flirt with them and 'show interest' in them all the time, they just can't tell that it's happening and don't know how to react to it sooooooooooo I don't know maybe ask your friends about 'the signs'. Know what I mean? Good luck hope this helps

• idk I don't exist to girls lol

• Nothing is wrong with you. To put it simply, most guys are generally total jerks up until somewhere around the 17-21 margin anyway. You said you have lots of friends: guys and girls. Maybe one of them is interested in you, but you haven't noticed. Try looking out for signs and stuff; you mightn't be seeing something that's right in front of your face. It's more common than you think, so don't stress either.

What Girls Said 0