How do I make this work?

I am dating a 39 years old taurus man that's a gym owner, personal trainer and a boxer. We started dating almost 3 weeks now but he hardly calls me. He text but when I call I sometimes get him because he says he will be training people or with clients. When he gets off work he doesn't call me, I will try calling and sometimes he answer and sometimes he text back. Then he will tell me he have an headache and went home to sleep. He told me he likes me a lot but, his actions have me wondering. It might be too early I think so do I need to fall back or what? I heard taurus man are slow and shy. I like this guy but don't know what else to do. I met him online and I know he still goes on there because we're in a early stage of dating. So what the best thing to do? Because I told him he need to get offline adn focus on us and he told me he hardly go on there. But I know he goes on several times within a day. What should I do please?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's not making you happy after only 3 weeks into the relationship find someone who will.

What Guys Said 1

• Have you slept together? If you then that's all it was.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like he's just not that into you. He may be shy and slow, but if he really liked you, he would definitely put in effort. Also, it sounds like him being busy all the time is just an excuse, and he's looking for someone else.

• If he likes you as much as he says he does, let him come to you. Actions really do speak louder than words. However, you said he owns a gym and he's a personal trainer he could be extremely busy. Owning a business could be exhausting in itself. Give him some time to come around.

• Three weeks into dating you told him to get off line and focus on you guys. Yikes.

Id back off a bit and see what happens. :)