Are boys really worth it?

I'm getting really discouraged when it comes to relationships. The catcalls, the cockiness, acting different around their friends, using us, and just being absolutely awful. What? Is it "uncool" to treat girls like people? Is it "gay" to show her you love her? I mean what? Because I'm on the brink of just cutting boys off from my mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just pay no attention to guys like that, focus on other things. If you know the good from the bad you'll easily pick the good guy up if he ever comes your way.

What Guys Said 6

• You're on high school. Guys can mature a little slower than girls. Give it more time before you make a serious judgment. Hang in there. Come Sophomore year of college, you may feel differet.

• Thank you. But right now I am in college and I'm still unsure.

• my girlfriend thought the same thing for awhile because her first boyfriend cheated on her while she was in high school. eventually, she began to think all men were just trying to get into girls' pants and couldn't really have a true relationship. I managed to change her mind. The point is that there are many guys that fit the stereotype but there are some that don't. Find someone that doesn't fit the stereotype and will treat you right.

• i've been asked if I cheated or would I cheat with so and so more times than I can count. I've cheated zero times. There are some guys like that so don't write us all off just yet.

• Boys and girls are all humans, never forget that.

link

• You're not even 18. Presumably you are sick of the boys at school, who all act the same. Once you're out of there, you will meet different people. Besides, dating when you aren't 18 yet is pretty useless in my eyes, and I'm not even 18. People change drastically after school.

• How do you think us guys think about girls sometimes?

• Your under 18. Almost all guys act that way when there your age. They grow out of it when they get older trust me (or at least most of them do. Some people are always idiots)

• No. Our lives would be more stress free too if the answer to your question is "no."

What Girls Said 2

• Yee...hmm...lol. I mean there are a few out there who are worth it. Men have their ups and downs just like women.

• It seems all of them do. I'm not saying there aren't women like this, but why does everything have to be ass backwards.

• What in particular are you having trouble with? There will be people who come in your life that are good for you as well as bad and sometimes the not so good ones will seems as though they are good and try to take what they can but sometimes you'll meet a really great guy and you can most deff say it was worth it after you meet him

• they're not unless they're over 26. honestly.