Would you ever tell a girl you like her, even if you didn't?

Well, I've been talking to a guy the past few weeks. I finally admitted that I like him because I was tired of waiting around! He then told me that he likes me too!

But the thing is, I'm not used to this because I've been single all my life. Therefore, I just don't believe him! I feel like he's just trying to be nice!

So would you ever tell a girl that you like her, even if you didn't?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, if I told her it'd be because I really do like her.

I've always been honest when it comes to these things, but I just can't stand to see someone end up being hurt, especially a girl who is my friend already.

What Guys Said 4

• There is different types of liking someone. It doesn't always have to be the romantic kind. If you aren't attracted to someone you can still like that person as a friend etc...

• I asked him if he liked me as a friend or more than a friend and he said "as both!"

• Well I agree with abzence, but if he said as both I don't think he is telling lies. How long did you two know each other for?

• Well we've known each other for four years, but we've just been getting close for about a month.

• he would be lying if he wants to get into your pants

but if you know him properly and if he is a descent guy that maybe he is saying the truth

• i wouldn't. I'm not a liar.

What Girls Said 0