Can casual coitus turn into a dating relationship?

I started having casual coitus with this guy three months ago. In the beginning, we'd see each other maybe once a week.

Now we're spending entire weekends and one or two week nights together. We go to movies, dinner, museums, and once he took me to cliff jump.

I'm really starting to develop strong feelings for him. But I'm too afraid to say anything yet because in the beginning we said no strings attached. But this seems more than casual now.

Am I wrong in thinking this is turning into something more? What should my next step be?

Most Helpful Guy

• People can't expect to have coitus repeatedly without turning into something else. As a matter of fact, if its often, then its no longer "casual" (irregular, ocassional) since it's becoming kind of a routine and when you have a etablished routine with a person, I'm sorry to tell you, you are at the doors of a relationship. Call it casual coitus, intercourse or fornication, you are way past the casual part.

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
  • coitus sounds so terrible

What Girls Said 2

• I don't personally do casual coitus, however I have been told by people that it can turn into a real relationship. I would say that at some point in time, in a very nonchalant way, you can just ask. Like "Hey, so what's going on with us, I'm cool with just-sex, or a relationship, I'm just curious." Or something that sounds like something you'd say.

• I know this doesn't exactly answer the question, but does anyone else think of Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory whenever you see or hear the word, coitus ?lol